lundi 3 octobre 2011

Support réservoir eau et batteries ; water tank and battery bearers

Le réservoir d'eau est prévu entre les cloisons 2 et 3. Pour optimiser le volume disponible un réservoir sur mesure de fabrication maison d'environ 100 l est prévu. Vu le poids il est nécessaire de renforcer la structure.
A water tank will be installed between frame 2 and 3. In order to use all the volume available it will be a DIY tank water with a content around 26 gal US. For that it is necessary to reinforce the structure.

Chataigner toujours en 4cm d'épaisseur
Chestnut always, thickness 4 cm


Vue de babord
View from port



L'emplacement de la batterie de servitude est prévue entre les cloisons 3 et 4 
  Place for service battery is planed between frame 3 and 4 :


Vue vers l'arrière
View to afterward



Vue vers l'avant
View to foreward

2 commentaires:

  1. Hello Gerard
    I am a fellow Scintilla builder and have been given your name by John Arter.I have just set up a blog under the name Thallia.You have certainly set a standard in quality of work and speed of progress,which will drive me on!

    John Banham

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi John,
    I am pleased to hear from you. It seems that you are in front of me as you turned the hull. The rear keel's cut indicates that you plan to put an inboard motor as me. I am interested to see how you manage this installation.
    You can write directly to my address email. It is more simple than through the blog.
    glegay31@gmail.com
    regards
    Gerard

    RépondreSupprimer